Wednesday 9 September 2015

Top Five Day of the Dead Costumes

Forum Novelties Women's Day Of Dead Spanish Lady Costume
Its almost the Día de Muertos! It's one of the most colorful celebrations and honoring of the deceased in the world, and even if you don't live in Mexico you can find some truly incredible costumes for you to wear to celebrate the big day. I've collected my top five favorites here for you to check out, so get out your sugar skulls, and let's take a look. If you are shopping from the UK or EU, you can find Day of the Dead costumes here.

Party King Day Of The Dead
Forum Novelties Women's Day Of Dead Senorita Costume





















First up, because I am obsessed with the color pink, above are some crazy and colorful Day of the Dead costume mini-dresses to get you started. I love the patterns on them both! The costume on the left comes with the dress, the colorful scarf and the matching mask, while the costume on the right just comes with the dress. For both costumes, I recommend picking up a petticoat like this one to give the skirt some lift!

Starline Women's Cinched Day Of The Dead 3 Piece Costume Dress Set
Leg Avenue Women's
Day Of The Dead Doll
A more traditional color scheme for a Day of the Dead costume is black, red and green, and there are loads of costumes that have this look if that appeals. I've picked out my two favorites for you to take a look at. 

If you like your costumes sexy and lacy, then you might want to get yourself the amazing costume by Starline featured above. The costume comes with the beautiful dress with the slimming waist cincher, the mask with veiled headpiece, and lovely choker.

Last but not least, I love the neon colors and bold look of the Day of the Dead Doll costume on the right. It's made by Leg Avenue, a quality costume company that I very frequenly buy from - never been disappointed yet! Each set of this costume includes the senorita dress and the candy skull waist cincher belt.

So there you have it! Those are my top five favorite Day of the Dead costumes for women. I hope you found one that is perfect for you and have a lot of fun dressing up. If you liked this post and want to see more, be sure to check out the rest of my blog and discover loads more great costume ideas for women for all occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment