Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Little Pony Costumes for Girls

Disguise Hasbro's My Lil' Pony Rainbow Dash Tutu Prestige Girls Costume
My Lil' Pony Rainbow Dash Classic
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a hit among people of all ages, and it's easy to see why - colorful characters, cute but simple story-lines with good morals, and an imaginative set of toys to go with it. I bet there are loads of kids who'll be dressing up as ponies for Halloween this year! To help those of you shopping for a pony fan out, I've collected all of my favorite My Little Pony character costumes into one place for you to check out. Let's get started! (If you are looking for costumes for adults, you belong here, and if you are shopping from the UK or EU, head here)

First of all, we have my personal favorite of the ponies, the incredibly colorful Rainbow Dash! She's hardworking, loyal, and has the best design in my opinion. I'm a sucker for rainbows!

You can actually find two Rainbow Dash costume styles out there. Above there is a tutu-dress version, perfect for fancy dress birthday parties where there will be lots of running around and dancing! Each set comes with the dress, a detachable tail, as well as the ribbon bow headband. Pretty cute!

Meanwhile, on the right we have a more realistic style of pony cosplay in the style of the character itself. It comes with the Rainbow Dash jumpsuit, a detachable tail, and the pony face headpiece. That's everything she needs for the perfect Rainbow Dash look. 

My Lil' Pony Pinkie Pie Deluxe
Next up we have the pony who is everybody's friend, the funny and adorable Pinkie Pie! Above is a great Pinkie Pie costume to get you started, a lovely, silky pink dress with a detachable tail. It comes with the arm and leg warmers and the mask style headpiece too. I love the cutie marks on the dress! You can also get an absolutely stunning Pinkie Pie wig here to finish off the look.

Disguise Hasbro's My Lil' Pony Pinkie Pie
Tutu Prestige Girls Costume
Disguise Hasbro's My Lil' Pony Pinkie
Pie Classic Girls Costume






















Alternatively, if you like the more dressy style of costume, there are not one, but two wonderful Pinkie Pie dresses to choose from! The one on the left comes with a detachable tail and the matching pink bow head piece, while the one on the right has a set of leggings in addition to this. Both are available in small, medium and large.


Disguise Twilight Sparkle Tail Costume
Twilight Sparkle Wig Costume Child
For some reason you have to buy all of the pieces of the Twilight Sparkle costume separately, which is a pain but doable. Above is the tail, on the right is the wig, while the boot covers are available here and the wings here. You can pick up the official dress to go with it here, but I personally think a plain lilac party dress like this one would match the accessories much better.

So there you go! Those are all the best costumes available for your pony princess to dress up as her favorite My Little Pony character for her birthday or Halloween. I hope you found an outfit that is perfect and have a lot of fun with it. If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more, be sure to check out the rest of my blog for loads more excellent costumes for women and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment